Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Life goes on...

The roller coaster is over. Yup, seems like someone else got on the ride before I could get my head straight. Man, what a crazy week. I did manage to learn a few things. You can have everything that you want in a mate. There is no need to settle. The walls to my heart seem strong, but are not. Exposing all of my skeletons early-on probably saved me heartache later. There are smart girls out there that are also very pretty. There are girls out there that are my equivalent, someone who can stand beside me, not in front or behind me (wait.... did I just slip into country music?)

Sigh. I must not get too sappy. I've been toughening myself up for the last few days because of the inevitable. I am still happy I met this girl. Maybe I can win the lottery twice.

Until then I'll switch this blog back to spiritual matters. (I know... love and the pursuit of such can be very spiritual, but I need to focus on something else for a while.)

2 comments:

Raene said...

c'est la vie, happens to us all

leahgrant said...

Lucky for me though, eh? ;)