Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to Church

It's been a while since going to UUCA. I took a few weeks to do some traveling with my daughter and then went to Paris when she went to her see her mother. It felt good to be back. I've never been a church going person, so it's not the ritual of going to church I missed. I just felt grounded and comforted. Rev. Marti Keller delivered a fine sermon that reminded me that I really like this place.

Tomorrow, Audrey starts her first day at Pre-K. It's a big day for her, and for me. It's at a elementary school, so it's really her first day of school. I got her a fashion purse that she will use as a book bag. She loves it. I'm excited for her, but more excited to get her life back to normal. Summertime is full of large visitations with her mother, and being back home full time will help her tremendously. I am debating which after school program to do: dance, piano, voice (singing), Spanish, art... there's tons out there. Just have to pick one. Maybe two.

Well, that's about it. I feel like real life begins again tomorrow and going back to UUCA was a good start to getting back into the groove of things.

No comments: